Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I woke up this morning and went on a run right away. I really need to get myself more confident with my runs because at the moment I'm stopping before I get to the 2 mile mark! I have to run 13.1 miles in just a few months, so I really need to step it up.

breakfast: whole grain english muffin [100], large egg [70], banana [100]
lunch: 16 wheat thins [150], ham salad [200], lemonade [25]

calories so far: 645/1400

exercise:
2.5 mile run/walk

I just have to keep telling myself that I will stay within the calorie range today. I will. I will. I will.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it & your runs will come with time. I remember when a mile was enough of a challenge and then two & then a 5k. I stayed there for awhile, then did a 5 mile race, a 10k (6.2 miles), etc. Maybe you could find a 5 mile or 10k race to participate in to keep you motivated? It'll break your goal down to a more manageable amount in the interim & help give you something to focus on & some confidence when you complete it. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete