Saturday, July 10, 2010

breakfast: watermelon & cantaloupe.


lunch/dinner: ham salad sandwich, veggie dip, carrots, cauliflower, & cucumbers
I'm still really pissy about last night. It's stupid. The girl first cheated on her boyfriend, then broke up with him, then continued on with the new guy. I wouldn't be so angry with the situation if she wouldn't have left the frat party because she was upset, thus leaving me there with a drunk girl for another 2-3 hours while I was bored out of my mind, plus walking the girl home. Then I get back to the apartment to find that that she and the boy are making out in the kitchen and then they run to the couch before we open the door to pretend that nothing happened.

I left while everyone else was still asleep. I'm just waiting for her to wake up and text me about why I left. I'm just going to say "I don't want to deal with any more of the bullshit of last night" and see what she says. I don't want to lose her friendship over this or something, but she needs to know that I'm upset with her.

and I have a lot to do today!
go to grocery store, do first day of p90x, finish my book, read for sociology, answer online questions for soc, take all practice tests for soc (til 100% on each), run, go to the counselor party, bring in stuff from my car, put schedule into ical, update ipod, unpack, and probably more...

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! that's a long list of things haha. I really like your side bar of goals, might have to make one of those for myself :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you at all. I would have left, too! I can't stand shit like that. No. haha
    But, anyway. Hope you have a great day -- even with all the stuff you need to get done. Good luck with P90X! Keep us updated on how it is. ♥

    ReplyDelete