Saturday, July 10, 2010

So, what happens when you go to stay the night with your old roomie in an apartment?
Well, first off, the boy living with her, who you've liked for a while broke up with his girlfriend of four years. Then you see the roomie and him flirting a ton, though she has a boyfriend of two years. Then she decides to break up with him. And finally you go to a frat party so that the three people you go with can drink, the two people leave and you get stuck there with a drunk girl for another four hours. Then you are required to walk her home and walk in to find the roomie and boy making out on the kitchen counter. It's such a blast, let me tell you.

On top of it, you then get to sit and listen to her complain about whether or not she did the right thing. It's an all around wonderful experience. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, oh yeah, nothing. I was supposed to stay with them two nights, but I'm coming up with an excuse for tomorrow and ditching. I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. It's dumb and not my problem.

But my one question is, how can she break up with her boyfriend one day and make out with another guy the same day? I've been single since november and nothing has happened for me. Seriously. This is so dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment