Sunday, July 11, 2010

I just really don't know what to do with the weight loss right now. I feel like last year when I lost all the weight, it wasn't because I was working out, it was because I was really watching what I was eating. I was eating 1200-1400 calories a day and that was it. There weren't any cheat days, nothing like that. I was even eating one meal a day at McDonald's at that time and I still managed to do it somehow.

So, for today I am not going to concentrate on working out. I am going to concentrate on only eating 1200 calories today.

This is my plan. I'll post pictures up as I eat the food.

breakfast: banana [120]
lunch: ham salad sandwich [250], veggie dip [100], 7 baby carrots [17], cucumbers [10], cauliflower [16], lemonade [15]
dinner: whatever is being served at camp.

overall total: 528 (plus dinner)

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever think that you're not losing weight b/c you're not eating enough calories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt the same way lately, even though I know working out will benefit me in the long run. Just make sure you're eating enough, like she said. ♥

    ReplyDelete