Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 4

I worked the overnight shift last night. It was from 8:30pm to 6am. I didn't quite make it to six am though, so around 4 I ended up laying across the hallway on the linoleum floor so that if a camper were to leave, they would have to step over me, which would wake me up. I have narcolepsy though, so I knew that I probably wouldn't make it through the entire night.

Now this puts me at a disadvantage for the day. I slept in my bed from 6am until 10:30, so now I don't have time to work out before my next shift at 12. I guess that I'm going to have to just work out after I get off at 8:30 tonight, so I know that I can at least do the 30 day shred. I'm supposed to be doing 30 minutes of cross-training today also, but I'm thinking that I can just count the 30 day shred as that. We'll see how I feel around then though, I'm thinking that I will be extremely tired.

noms:
breakfast: banana [100]
lunch: 2 wraps (turkey, lettuce, wheat tortilla) [300], carrots [35], fruit roll up [50], lemonade [50]
snack: mini ice cream bar [110]
dinner: hamburger [300], french fries [150], ketchup [15], cantaloupe [30]
dessert: banana [100]

calories: 1240/1400

exercise:



I've devised a new plan for myself. I really, really, really want to go shopping at the outlet malls before school starts, but I also don't want to do it if I'm just going to lose more weight. Which I'm definitely going to lose because I want to be down to at least 120 pounds. But, I'm going to allow myself to spend $10 on clothes for each day that I eat within my calorie allowance of 1400. That means between now and the day I would go to the outlet mall I could theoretically spend around $300 on new clothes for the school year.

I have a final weigh in goal of 120 pounds for when I leave for spring break. That means that I have 34 weeks until this date of Friday, March 11th to lose just about 40 pounds. That equals out to needing to lose 1.2 pounds a week. It sounds totally doable. I know I can do it. (If I could lose 2 pounds a week I would be at my goal by October!, but that's not going to happen, I'll be reasonable.)

Basically, I want to be 120 pounds sometime between October 1st and March 11th. That is a huge gap to work with. I can totally do it.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, that's a rough schedule. I'd consider it an achievement to get any of kind of exercise squeezed into that! haha. Keep it up :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, girl. I don't know how you did it! Good luck getting in some exercise after work tonight... I'd definitely be one to just pass out. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sounds like something I would end up doing. I doubt I'd make it till 6am either.

    Good luck fitting in the workout. Although, I know I would be just so tired & probably pass out once I was finished with work..

    But, 1.2 pounds per week is totally doable. You can definitely reach your weight by spring break.. and, maybe even before that too!! :)

    ReplyDelete