Thursday, July 8, 2010

I saw a weight on the scale that scared me today.
I am also starting a challenge tomorrow that goes through august. I just have to give the girl a picture of my current weigh each friday. I really hope that this will make me feel more accountable, especially since there is a prize for the person who loses the biggest percentage at the end.

Tomorrow morning I am going to get up and run two miles. Then I am going to walk a mile, run one more mile, and then finish by walking another mile. I'm assuming that it will probably take me about an hour to do all of that.

I will also being doing photos of my food tomorrow! So, hopefully I will feel a bit accountable due to that too. I may not take pictures of what goes on in the evening though because there is a very good chance I may be going to a frat party with my friends when I get back to campus, at least I hope I will be. haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment